Our office is closed on Fridays – um, because I don’t work on Fridays. So my favorite day is Thursday!
Some notes from this week…
- The heat has reached NH. No, it’s not 100 but it feels hot… and muggy… and the AC went on today…
- I miss lemonade. I wasn’t even picky about lemonade (bd -before d-). I just bought the cartons in the grocery store and poured it over a large glass with ice. I miss lemonade.
- A slice of lemon in an icy glass of water isn’t the same but I can pretend.
- Corn on the cob this year is yummy and totally bolus worthy.
- I feel guilty enjoying the corn and watching the drought news on TV.
- We will celebrate our 38th wedding anniversary this month. We’re awed but not really surprised. (And… we’ve decided no one else would want either one of us…)
- Save all anniversary comments until then. (I’ll let you know when.) Cuz I really, really love comments!
- Do you realize I’ve been married longer than some of my readers have been alive?
- I just figured out that the Ping warranty is 4 years – thought it was five. So, I’d like pump makers to develop the perfect pump before I have to buy a new one in a year and a half.
- I have two FB accounts. One to bore my family with our house reconstruction stuff and the other to bore you with. If you’re stuck with both and don’t want to be looking at my house photos, feel free to get rid of the one with my maiden name included. Please keep the d FB!
- Have you seen all the “Do you remember this?” photos on FB? I know what every single one of them is.
And finally. How come the battery in my Ping says, “Change battery soon.” right after I’ve done a site change?
Oops – favorite video this week – Kelly eating cotton candy for the very first time!
Shoot – messed up the link. It’s fixed now.