First, I have to go find the “American” version without the English “u’s.”
We lived in England and I even went to an English Girl’s School, uniform and all, a very long time ago. I had to fix my spelling then and some pronunciations – like aluminum and garage. The teachers were wonderful. There were only two of us (Americans) at the school and they were very patient with my mistakes.
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
An Irish “Colleen” and my middle name is my mother’s, Elizabeth
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
At a funeral last week
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
Used to, not so much anymore
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
Two adult sons
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Yes, I’m a good friend to have
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?
Yup, grew up with it and married it
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
Nope, I don’t do heights, roller coasters, etc…
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
As a child, Frosted Flakes & Raisin Bran. Now – no cereal…
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
Um, yes, I do
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Chocolate or anything with chocolate in it
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
15. RED OR PINK?
Pink – and my new pink Dexcom is a special favorite (unless it’s beeping…)
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
There are things that I cannot change so, I live with it
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
18. WHAT IS THE TECHNIQUE THAT YOU NEED TO WORK ON THE MOST?
Keeping my mouth shut at times
19. WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
4 Hershey Kisses this afternoon
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
Husband is watching basketball…
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
This question had me doing some Googling the other day. I had a favorite blue crayon but couldn’t remember the name of it. But I found it! Cornflower Blue
23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
Roses, Pledge, Honeysuckle
24. HOW IMPORTANT ARE YOUR POLITICAL VIEWS TO YOU?
Somewhat, but that’s one area where I keep my mouth shut – see #18
25. MOUNTAIN HIDEAWAY OR BEACH HOUSE?
We love our house in the mountains of New Hampshire
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
Little kids playing soccer. They don’t have a clue but they have so much fun!
27. HAIR COLOR?
Well, it used to be dark brown…
28. EYE COLOR?
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
30. FAVORITE FOOD?
These days, anything that doesn’t spike my blood sugar
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
Cream colored turtle neck (it’s cold!) & pink hoodie sweater
34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Summer in New Hampshire
35. FAVORITE DESSERT?
Warm chocolate chip cookies
36. STRENGTH TRAINING OR CARDIO?
Cardio? – it’s a treadmill – it’s dusty – I know, I need to do better
37. COMPUTER OR TELEVISION?
TV. I’m still figuring out how to do the computer TV stuff
38. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
I’m not. I can’t find the cord for the Kindle and it needs to be charged
39. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
Kansas City Plaza Lights at Christmas
40. FAVORITE SOUND?
41. FAVORITE GENRE OF MUSIC?
Oldies but goodies, Classical, some Jazz
42. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
Tough question. Sometimes home was the farthest place…
43. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
Not really, but I’m pretty good at helping people when asked
44. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
Naval Hospital, Chelsea, Massachusetts
45. WHERE ARE YOU LIVING NOW?
Small town in New Hampshire
46. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR HOUSE?
47. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR CAR?
48. DO YOU LIKE ANSWERING 48 QUESTIONS?
Made me think so it’s good!