- It’s today! Fun, fun! Leave a comment!
- Keeping Up with the… “DOC Bloggers”
- Three in One Day
- Nope, It’s Not a Secret!
- D-Blog Week – It’s Sunday, Finally!
- D-Blog Week – Saturday (some photos…)
- D-Blog Week – Friday (Read the d-blogs!)
- D-Blog Week – Thursday
- D-Blog Week – Wednesday
- D-Blog Week – Tuesday
- 4th Annual Diabetes Blog Week ??? A1c Animas Animas Ping Bambi batteries BGs black friday blogs bolus brother cake California carb counts CDE CGMS Christmas tree comments cookies cost d-bloggers d-blog week Darth Vader dentist DexCom Dexcom G4 diabetes Diabetes Blog Week Diasend DOC endo exercise Flexifix good friends high hits husband Initializing insets Insulin juice LADA lost low Meri NaBloPoMo Osteoporosis PCP pie pinched nerve Ping pizza Postcards purple haze rain refill say something nice shopping skins sleepy snow spam stats Symlin T3 tacky Christmas ornaments the end traveling with diabetes treadmill Type 1 Diabetes Type 2 Diabetes WDD Wordless Wednesday wordpress
DisclaimerI am not a physician! If you are seeking medical advice, please speak with your own doctor or medical professional.
Author Archives: Colleen
You know, working a real job kinda gets in the way of d-blogging (and d-commenting). But – the real job is the health insurance and so… And – one (yellow) tomato is almost, almost ripe! I worked at Camp Easter … Continue reading
I have no clue whether this is happening on Monday the 21 or Tuesday the 22. Just take the time to comment where you read. Believe it or not (no, I’m not walking on air…), I’ve been around awhile. I … Continue reading
Remember the story of the tailor who made himself a belt saying “Nine in One Blow” just because he swatted nine flies? Well – the other day I thought of him/the story as I inserted my third inset in five minutes. … Continue reading
First – May 18th was the last time I posted?? I guess I’m more boring than I thought! Today’s post – about a secret? I’ve never kept my diagnosis a secret. Now, you need to remember that I was just … Continue reading
Yay! It’s Sunday! I need the next week or so to read everything I didn’t read this week. Cuz – I have a job – and that job pays my health insurance – and keeps me sane (well, kind of…). … Continue reading
Click for the Saturday Snapshots – Saturday 5/17 Link List. Back for another year, let’s show everyone what life with diabetes looks like! With a nod to the Diabetes 365 project, let’s grab our cameras again and share some more … Continue reading
Click for the Diabetes Life Hacks – Friday 5/16 Link List. Share the (non-medical) tips and tricks that help you in the day-to-day management of diabetes. Tell us everything from clothing modifications, serving size/carb counting tricks to the tried and … Continue reading
Click for the Mantras and More – Thursday 5/15 Link List. Yesterday we opened up about how diabetes can bring us down. Today let’s share what gets us through a hard day. Or more specifically, a hard diabetes day. Is … Continue reading
This is ridiculous! It’s almost 6pm on Tuesday night. I want to read more of the poetry (what a great topic – and boy do we have a whole lot of talented d-bloggers!), but until just now, I wasn’t even … Continue reading