Virtual mom??!! Well, I always wanted a daughter! I think I thank Crystal for including me on her awards list. Crystal is the champion d-blogger cheerleader. Really! If I had a daughter, I would hope she’d be as terrific as our Crystal is.
As always, putting this together took time. Why does it always look simple? The award comes with rules though. First, I have to complete the survey with one-word responses, and then I must pass the award along to 3 more deserving bloggy friends who then have to do the one word thing! Enjoy, and click along to the next recipients for more over-the-top goodness!
1. Where is your cell phone? Purse
2. Your hair? Thin
3. Your mother? Dancer
4. Your father? Veteran
5. Your favorite food? Chocolate
6. Your dream last night? Forgotten
7. Your favorite drink? DP
8. Your dream/goal? Happiness
9. What room are you in? Porch
10. Your hobby? Photography
11. Your fear? Illness
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Clueless
13. Where were you last night? Home
14. Something you aren’t? Writer
15. Muffins? Yes!
16. Wish list item? Cure
17. Where did you grow up? Many (places)
18. Last thing you did? Quicken
19. What are you wearing? Sweater
20. Your TV? DVR’d
21. Your pet(s)? None
22. Your friends? Supportive
23. Your life? Good
24. Your mood? Thoughtful
25. Missing someone? Dad (one year this week)
26. Vehicle? Dirty
27. Something you’re not wearing? Polish
28. Your favorite store? Ukrops
29. Your favorite color? Purple
30. When was the last time you laughed? 4pm
31. Last time you cried? Unsure
32. Your best friend? M
33. One place that I go over and over? Work
34. One person who emails me regularly? Sister
35. Favorite place to eat? Out!
Now to pass on the award…
Kathy at Purple Haze. I think if we lived closer, we’d spend time together. She’s just one of those sincere, encouraging people. And we both like Lady Slippers. She might not do this as she hasn’t blogged in awhile but she continues to leave her thoughtful comments on various blogs and forums.
Frank’s mom at muffinmoon. She left a comment on Kerri’s blog last week so I decided to visit her blog. She lives in the U.K., has a cute son with T1. I just discovered today that she and her husband both blog. I remember being new at this blogging thing and how tickled I was if/when someone left a comment. One of my goals is to try to visit some newer d-bloggers.
Alice at My Wintersong. Alice is not a d-blogger. I thought it would be fun to give her this as she’s a great writer and a nice person. She and her husband do lots of traveling and learning. Her stories of growing up are fascinating. She’s part of a group of “Elderbloggers” that I follow.