I started a post last week, it’s still sitting in the edit box. I am flummoxed by the T1/T2 discussions.
And then today, I read this, Diabetes’ Civil War.
But I’m not going to write about that. Well, I did, but I just deleted the whole thing (on purpose). Instead I will tell you that I’m thankful. And I can’t do several days of thankful posts so it’s just this one, for now.
Great idea, Mike (My Diabetic Heart)!
(and yeah, I know I’m supposed to tweet this but – still haven’t figured out how to be a tweeter…)
- my husband, best friend/carb reader-counter extraordinaire/band-aid fetcher/the list goes on & on
- d-bloggers, who share their own ups and downs with this stupid disease and let me know that I’m somewhat normal
- friends, some with T2 and some with no d, who support me every day
- people who make an effort to learn about diabetes
- comments!!! you have no idea how much I love getting any comments (well, not the spammer ones but the real people ones)