I’ve been tagged by my longtime friend Kathy, over there in Minnesota!
1. Describe yourself in seven words.
Wife, Mom, Trusting, Sappy, Friend
Husband says – sympathetic, empathetic, poetic, diabetic
I know, it’s more than seven…
2. What keeps you awake at night?
Not much since M started using a C-pap (snoring no more – yippee!)
3. If you could be anyone for a day, who could you be and why?
The person who finds a cure for Type 1 Diabetes (not gonna happen but wouldn’t
it be nice?)
4. What are you wearing right now?
Jeans, band sweatshirt (son was in band a long time ago – it’s an old, old
sweatshirt – I loved being a band mom), socks and slippers
5. What scares you?
Medicare – no CGMS, fewer strips, and bugs (bugs have nothing to do with Medicare, I just don’t like them)
6. What are the best and worst things about blogging?
Best – all these people in my computer who have encouraged me as a LADA Diabetic – even all those young folks!
Worst – signing up for NaBloPoMo – 30 days of posts??? I’m nuts
7. What was the last website you looked at, apart from Twitter or Facebook?
A FB friend posted this – it’s amazing – Lego chalk drawing!
8. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
It would be nice to NOT have diabetes…
9. Slankets, yes or no?
I don’t know what these are – will google… Oh, probably not. I’d trip and kill
myself on the way to the bathroom!
10. Tell us something about the person who tagged you.
Kathy – so here I am back in 2005, a newly diagnosed diabetic blogger and Kathy found me on TuDiabetes because I posted a photo of a pink lady slipper from my yard.
Instant friendship! She comments on my blog and so, I love her!
I am tagging another good friend, Kelly Booth. Kelly’s been a great help these past few weeks.
Go for it!