Listen! (while you read this very short list)
- Go see what Kim has for you if you’re going to be at FFL.
- I’d love to go to FFL, but I was NEVER a child with diabetes.
- And… I’d probably fall asleep just as it was getting fun…
- Getting older can suck but as my dad said, “It’s better than the alternative.”
- My maiden name is Desmond. (listen to the song…)
- The stitches in my mouth come out tomorrow!
- I ordered a new Dexcom today, one year exactly from my first Dexcom order.
- Our renovations are getting closer to being done. Thank God, as it seems like it’s taking forever!
- I ate dinner an hour ago and Dexcom says 92. Huh?
- I think I’ll have some ice cream.
- Meter says 160 but I’m still going to have some ice cream.
- Joe has had the nicest school nurse, ever!
- Joanne is expecting #3! Congratulations!!
- Moms and Dads of d-kids? Simply awesome…
- I have to do blood work tomorrow – no coffee until done. Yuck!
- Dexcom now says, “???.”